Exterior Building | Garage Repairs | Curtainwall | Historical | Below Grade Waterproofing | Catastrophic | Other
- Pre-disaster registration: With predefined agreements in place, ARI CAT will be able to respond to your needs within the critical response time, first 24 to 36 hours. With the predefined agreement, we can pre-position men and equipment prior to the event, again minimizing your potential loss.
- Mitigation: Immediate response to the disaster scene in order to stop further deterioration of the building and its contents. Immediate assessment of initial repair needs and their implementation. Photographic and video documentation of the existing conditions will take place at this time to assist with loss recovery.
- Debris removal & Demolition: Professional, engineered and controlled demolition and containment of damaged areas. It is essential that exterior wall systems be secured properly to ensure that further damage is not incurred because of the removal of debris.
- Building Reconstruction: Because ARI CAT is a division of American Restoration Inc., we have the knowledge and experience to restore your exterior wall system and roof to their pre-disaster condition. ARI CAT works closely with some of the industries best Structural Engineers and Building Envelope Consultants to assist as part of our team.
- Single ply
- Concrete Corrosion Surveys
- Half-cell Testing
- Chloride Testing
- pH Testing
- Church Restoration
- Tower and Steeple Repairs and/or Replacements
- Complete Interior and Exterior Restoration
- Handicap Ramps
- Roofing/Gutters/Downspout Repair/Replacement
- Stained Glass Restoration
- Overglaze Installation
- Cross Renovations/Copper Gold Leaf
- Metal Restoration
- Maintenance of Architectural Metals
- Interior and Exterior
- Vandalism Repair
- Revolving Door Units
- Window Frames